Sub-freezing temperatures are on their way this evening, Friday, Jan. 14, 2022, with a wintry weather mix expected on Sunday night into Martin Luther King Day.
From the Mayor Tim Dougherty’s office:
MAYOR’S WINTER STORM GARAGE PARKING NOTICE (Jan. 14, 2022)
Beginning 4pm on Sunday, Jan. 16th through 5pm on Monday, Jan. 17th
Residents that park on-street and/or have on street parking permits are permitted to park in the Garages listed below, at no charge, beginning at 4:00pm on Sunday, Jan. 16th, through 5pm on Monday, Jan. 17th, 2022
Parking is generously provided to you via the Morristown Parking Authority, in cooperation with the Town of Morristown and assists with Snow Removal services.
- DALTON GARAGE at Cattano Avenue
- DEHART STREET GARAGE
- ANN/BANK PARKING GARAGE
- HQ’S PARKING GARAGE**(EXIT BETWEEN HOURS OF 7am-5pm ONLY AND MUST SEE AN ATTENDANT AT EXIT**)
- ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THESE GARAGES BY 5pm on Monday, Jan. 17th.
- Please show driver’s license as proof of Morristown Residency upon exiting and your parking fee will be waived.
- **Parking Fees may be issued if: Vehicles are moved after the vehicle removal date and time AND if owner is a Non-Resident of Morristown
- NOTE: Date and Time of Vehicle Removal are subject to change.
- HQ’s Parking Garage – Exit between hours of 7am-5pm and you MUST see an attendant.
Please check www.townofmorristown.org, for updates.