From the Morris County Freeholders:
FREEHOLDERS ANNOUNCE COVID-19 TESTING CENTER AT CCM NO LONGER REQUIRES PRESCRIPTIONS
Beginning Monday, June 8, 2020, the Morris County Covid-19 drive-through test center at County College of Morris in Randolph will be open to all Morris County and Sussex County residents who want a nasal swab test, without a prescription and whether or not they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
All first responders and health care workers, who work in Morris and Sussex counties, also will be offered priority testing without a prescription or symptoms, regardless of their county of residence.
The virus testing is free. Antibody tests, however, are not offered at this site.
The change in testing procedures is part of the Board of Freeholders’ effort to safely reopen Morris County as the number of COVID cases decline in Morris and Sussex counties, and across the state.
“To assist in getting Morris County’s economy reengaged, and knowing many employers are requiring returning workers to be tested prior to returning to their jobs, COVID testing at CCM now will be offered to all Morris County regardless of whether they have symptoms and without a prescription,” said Morris County Freeholder Director Deborah Smith.
Morris County, in partnership with Atlantic Health, is offering drive-thru COVID-19 testing at CCM. Residents seeking tests should use the college’s Center Grove Road entrance to access the testing site, which is located in parking lot Number 1.
IMPORTANT: To be tested, you still must have an appointment. Make an appointment.
Testing is scheduled starting at 9 a.m. on weekdays only. There is NO fee for testing.
Please sign up for an appointment at https://health.morriscountynj.gov/COVIDTesting
AT THE TESTING CENTER:
- Your ID and appointment verification will be confirmed before entry;
- Please pay attention to all signage, which is in English and Spanish;
- Vehicle windows must remain closed until instructed to open;
- Do not move forward until instructed to do so;
- There are no emergency services available. If you experience a medical emergency, please go to the nearest hospital or dial 911;
- No photographing or video recording is permitted.
- For persons with a healthcare provider, you must provide your provider’s fax number when you make an appointment. Your results will be forwarded to your healthcare provider via fax.
- For persons without a healthcare provider, your results will be provided to you by the Morris County Office of Health Management. You must provide a phone number where you can be contacted.
For more information on COVID testing and the county’s response to the pandemic, visit: https://health.morriscountynj.gov/coronavirus/