From the Morris County Freeholders:
MORRIS COUNTY MEMORIAL DAY COMMEMORATION
AND VETERANS’ MEDALS EVENT
WHO: The Morris County Board of Freeholders
WHAT: Annual Memorial Day Ceremony, with County Medals to be Presented to Seven Veterans
WHEN: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
12 Noon to 1 p.m.
WHERE: Morris County Courthouse Lawn, 10 Court St.
(For GPS) Morristown, N.J. 07963
Morris County Freeholder Director Doug Cabana
Retired Morris County Veterans Services Officer and Marine Charles Jurgensen
- John Mascellino, U.S. Army, Montville
- Charles Argenziano, U.S. Army, Roxbury
- Trygve “Arne’’ Arnesan – U.S. Army – Mine Hill
- Kenneth Hanzl – U.S. Army – Montville
- Francis Phillips – U.S Army – Montville
- Sean Fitzpatrick – U.S. Army – Flanders/Stanhope
- Joseph Clayton – U.S. Marine Corps – Denville
In case of rain, the event will be held across the street in the County Administration Building, 5th Floor, Public Meeting Room. That would require security screening.