Video playlist by Jeff Sovelove and an Innocent Bystander near the MG Kazoo Orchestra
Three cheers to the hearty souls who bundled up on Saturday to cheer for the Morris County St. Patrick’s Parade.
Look on the bright side. If the weather moved a little faster, the only floats would have been snow plows!
Here are more sights and sounds from the big day in Morristown. Our thanks to Jeff Sovelove and Katharine Boyle for venturing into temperatures usually reserved for National Geographic photographers at the North Pole.
Slideshow photos by Jeff Sovelove
Slideshow photos by Katharine Boyle
Toggle through the video playlist above to view:
- Rifle salute, and National Anthem sung by Hugh Grennan
- The Blarney Session strumming in defiance of sub-freezing temperatures
- Fifth-graders from the T.J. and Sussex Avenue schools sing with teacher Brad Marullo
- The DeNogla School of Dance shows what it can do
- ‘When Irish Eyes are Frozen,’ by The MorristownGreen.com Kazoo Orchestra