The event runs from 12:30 pm to 7 pm at 331 Mount Kemble Avenue. Admission is $5.
- Diana Perez, on “Laughing for the Health Of It”
- Theo Tilton, on “Mindfulness Weight Loss-An exploration into visualization for nutrition and exercise.”
- Csilla Bischoff, “Taming the Sugar Monster.”
- Karen Hilton,“Creating a Truly Natural Skin Care Product.”
- Kathleen Moon, “The Amazing Power of Super Foods.”
- Charlie Hanna, “Alternative Cure from Aggressive Prostate Cancer.”
- Carla Hugo, “Tap into Your Power with EFT.”
- Sarah Borda, “Myofascial Release & Trauma Release.”
- Jennifer Urezzio, “Understanding your Mission & Purpose.”
- Sal Canzonieri, “Healing, Purifying & Manifesting through Quigong Energy Work.”
- Pauline Pike, “Self Help with Jin Shin Jyutsu.”
“I admire their conviction to strive for health awareness success. They are an extraordinary group of professionals who have shown tremendous strength and I am certain that they will continue their wellness awareness growth,” Event Chair Yvonne Ferise said in a statement.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Morristown Neighborhood House, which has been serving immigrant and working class families since 1898.
For more information about the Center for Spiritual Living Morristown, call 973-539-3114 or contact Event Chair Yvonne Ferise at 973-879-7963.