From the County College of Morris:
CCM Offering Spring ESL classes in Morristown and Randolph
Classes Start April 24
County College of Morris (CCM) will be offering English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESL) classes this spring at Morristown High School and its Randolph campus.
ESL beginner, intermediate and advanced classes will be offered at Morristown High School through the Department of Corporate and Community Programs (CCP) at CCM. All Morristown classes, which run through June 8, 2017, meet three times per week on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 – 8:15 p.m. and Saturday mornings from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
A full complement of ESL courses also is being offered in both the mornings and evenings at CCM’s Randolph campus.
Morning classes consist of:
- ESL Beginner, Monday and Wednesday, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. April 24 – July 5
- ESL Intermediate, Monday and Wednesday, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m., April 24 – July 5
- ESL Advanced, Monday and Wednesday, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m., April 24 – July 5
- TOEFL Preparation, Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m., May 2 – June 22
- ESL – Conversational English, Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m., May 2 – June 22
Evening classes consist of:
- ESL Beginner, Monday and Wednesday, 6 – 8 p.m., April 24 – July 5
- ESL Intermediate, Monday and Wednesday 6 – 8 p.m., April 24 – July 5
To view what classes are being offered in both locations and to register online, go to https/webadvisor.ccm.edu, click on “Continuing Education (Non-Credit),” then “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes (Non-Credit),” and enter ESL in “Search for (Key Word).”
Individuals also can register in-person by going to the Records and Registration office on the Randolph campus. Registration is open until three business days prior to the start of a class. Additional information and questions can be answered by calling 973-328-5187 or emailing CPPESL@ccm.edu.
Spanish speakers can have their ESL class questions answered in Spanish by dialing 973-328-5187, ext. 1.