We’re always on the lookout for new talent, and you can’t get much newer than the young star of our 2013 video Christmas card.
To all our friends who celebrate the season, a very Merry Christmas from MorristownGreen.com!
And if you need a little more help getting into the spirit, pour some eggnog and take a leisurely look at our video playlist of holiday sights and sounds from Morristown:
Click the playlist icon to toggle among the videos. In chronological order, they are:
1. Merry Christmas 2013 from MorristownGreen.com. Featuring the debut of a bright young star.
2. No sophomore jinx for Merry Tuba Christmas 2013. Sixty degrees, 60 horns.
3. The Christmas Singers Duet. A jaunty romp through a wintry wonderland.
4. The Christmas Singers Hasten to Adore Him. A special guest accompanies the popular quartet.
5. Jazz Nativity in Morristown. Nine jazz musicians, three church choirs, three solo singers and two dancers.
6. Runaway Train in Morristown. Yes, that really was a choo-choo chugging up the snowy sidewalk.
7. Snowfall in Morristown. The Green never looked more beautiful.
8. Gramercy Brass: No Jingle Bells. You’ve never heard Jingle Bells like this…thanks to Hurricane Sandy.
9. Harmonium Rorando Coeli. The choral society in a luscious tribute to nature.
10. Kevin Graf comes through. When the featured performer suddenly got the flu, a rookie came to the rescue at Music at Noon.